EXMOOR NATIONAL PARK
A unique landscape of moorland, woodland, valleys and farmland, shaped by people and nature over thousands of years.
- Walks throughthe Brendon and Quantock Hills
- Dunster Beach
- Valley of the Rocks, Lynmouth - Coast path with stunning views
- Watersmeet Trail, Lynmouth Seafront
- Historic harbour town of Watchet
- Historic village of Dunster
- The medieval Dunster Castle - Explore the castle, beautiful gardens and a working watermill
- Cleeve Abbey - medieval monastery located near the village of Washford
- The Museum of Somerset - free entry
- West Somerset Railway - 20 miles of steamtrain travel through the Quantock Hills and along the Exmoor coast
- Burrowhayes Farm Horse Riding Stables near Porlock
Here is Somerset, we are famous for our cider! So why not wander around the farms and orchards and try some locally produced scrumpy!
- Torre Cider co, Washford
- Sheppy's - House of cider and fine foods